Having Difficulty Logging In?
ADVISOR PORTAL USERS: If you are a Financial Advisor or RIA and are having difficulty logging in, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your Name, email, and phone number
- Your financial institution name
- A description of the issue and name of fund(s) in question
- If applicable a screenshot showing the issue
Email for FA's/RIA's: email@example.com
CUSTODIAN PORTAL USERS: If you are a Custodian User and your User Access has become locked, you will need to provide:
• Confirmation of whether you require: one of the following:
1) Unlock only; i.e. you know your password but have locked your account by entering this incorrectly OR
2) Unlock and reset your password; i.e. you have locked your account and have also forgotten your password
- • The Username for the account that needs to be unlocked
- • The First and Last name of the account that needs to be unlocked
- • The Email address for the account that needs to be unlocked
Email the above required information (for custodians) to: AICustPortal@Computershare.com
When your account has been unlocked, you will receive an email to confirm this. If your account has been unlocked and your password has been reset, this email will also contain your new temporary password.